This product is included in the following courses:
The pack contains 130 g of preparation for the cake’s base , 150 g of preparation for the cream and a mould for cake.
WHAT TO ADD
Add 375 g of a preferred yogurt (white, with fruit, light), 75 g of butter.
ADVICE FOR A GOOD PRAPARATION
Electric mixer and a baking-pan of 22-24 cm of diameter.
- Preparation of cake’s bottom: assemble the mould for the cake’s base following the instructions.
In a little pot melt the butter. Remove the pot from the fire and add the preparation for the cake’s base. Mix and amalgamate with care. Distribute uniformly the preparation on the mould with a spoon to realize a base regular and compact. Put in the refrigerator.
- Preparation of the cream: put in the bowl the yogurt cold directly from the refrigerator, add the preparation and amalgamate with care. Mix all with the electric mixer at the maximum speed for about 3-4 minutes. Take the cake’s base from the refrigerator, distribute the cream and level with a spoon.
- Finishing touches: it is possible to decorate the cake with whipped cream, fresh or candied fruit, chocolate flakes, with fruits or caramel topping or simply drawing lines with a fork. Put the cake in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Serving: conserve the cake in the refrigerator ready to eat. To an easier cutting remove the carton ring using a wet cutter.
- Fruit version: if you want to realize a yogurt cake with fruits, put 150 – 200 g of fruit to the cream.
Example: use a strawberry yogurt + 200 g of strawberry cubes. In alternative you can use cubes of blackberry, raspberry or banana.