This product is included in the following courses:
Wholemeal flour – MANITOBA
Suitable for the preparation of integral oven products (croissant, krapfen, cakes, soft pizza) and traditional rustic breads with natural leavening.
The wholemeal flour «Manitoba» is:
- obtained from the milling of selected high force grains;
- characterized by an high water absorption capacity and by an high quantity and quality of proteins;
- able to support long time of the dough leavening.
Pack: 500 g
HOW TO USE
The wholemeal MANITOBA allows to:
- increase the absorption of water;
- increase the yield in breadmaking;
- increase the time of work of the dough and in particular of the leavening;
- obtain a final product with higher quality and fragrance.