Panna Cotta with forest berries topping
The box contains a packet with 60 g of preparation a dose of topping.
WHAT TO ADD
Add 300 ml of milk and 200 ml of cream to obtain 6 portion of 100 g each.
ADVICE FOR A GOOD PRAPARATION
A spoon and a saucepan.
- Put the milk and the cream in the saucepan and boil them on medium fire.
- Add the preparation of the packet stirring very well with a spoon to obtain a fluid cream without clot.
- Let it boil for 2 minutes with medium flame always stirring with a spoon.
- Pour the hot mixture into a big mould or in six smaller and let it cool down.
- Put in the refrigerator for at least 4 or 5 hours.
- Take off the Panna Cotta from the moulds, decorate with the topping and serve.