This product is included in the following courses:
Panna Cotta with caramel topping
The box contains a packet with 60 g of preparation a dose of caramel.
WHAT TO ADD
Add 300 ml of milk and 200 ml of cream to obtain 6 portion of 100 g each.
ADVICE FOR A GOOD PRAPARATION
A spoon and a saucepan.
- Bring to boil 300 ml of milk and 200 ml of cream.
- Add the preparation of the packet stirring very well with a spoon to obtain a fluid cream without clots.
- Let it boil for 2 minutes with medium flame always stirring with a spoon.
- Pour the preparation in a big mould or in six smaller and let cool down.
- Put in the refrigerator for at least 4 or 5 hours.
- Decorate the surface with the caramel and serve.