This product is included in the following courses:
Muffins & Cookies
The pack contains 370 g of preparation and 15 paper moulds for muffins. The mix allow to realize 15 muffins or 15 cookies of about 7 cm diameter.
WHAT TO ADD
Butter, eggs, milk depending on the type of preparation.
ADVICE FOR A GOOD PRAPARATION
Electric mixer and a bowl for the mixture.
- To add: 70 g of butter, 1 egg, 150 ml of milk, all with an ambient temperature.
- Preparation of the mixture: put in a container the preparation and add the melt butter, the egg and the milk. Mix the ensemble with the electric mixer for about 1 minute to obtain a smooth and homogenous mixture. Distribute the preparation in the moulds filling up them approximately to half with a spoon. Put the moulds on the oven plate distanced one to the other.
- Cooking: cook on the half shelf of the oven (already warm) at 180° – 190°C for 15/18 minutes. To verify the cooking introduce a small stick to the centre of the muffin.
- To add: 125 g of butter, 1 entire egg and 1 yolk.
- Preparation of the mixture: put in a container the preparation and add the butter in pieces, the egg and the yolk. Mix the ensemble and form little balls with the hands.
- Distribute the balls on the oven plate distanced one to the other and then crush them a little.
- Cooking: cook on the half shelf of the oven at 180° for 10 / 15 minutes.