The box contains 2 packets with 90 g of preparation each.
WHAT TO ADD
For each packet add 500 ml of milk to obtain 4 portion of pudding of 150 g each.
ADVICE FOR A GOOD PRAPARATION
A spoon and a saucepan.
- Put the preparation of one packet in the saucepan and melt it with a part of the 500 ml of milk to obtain a fluid cream without clot.
- Add the remaining milk and return the mixture to boil.
- Let it boil for 2 minutes with medium flame always stirring with a spoon.
- Pour the hot mixture into 4 moulds or into a bigger one.
- Allow to cool and the put in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Take off the puddings from the moulds and serve them cold.