The box contains 2 packets for 115 g total of preparation for mousse. This mousse does not require cooking and it is easy to prepare.
WHAT TO ADD
Add 250 ml of cold milk.
ADVICE FOR A GOOD PRAPARATION
Electric mixer and a bowl with highs edges.
- Put the 250 ml of cold milk in the bowl and add slowly the preparation of the 2 packets together always melting to obtain a fluid cream without clot.
- Mix all with the electric mixer (low speed) until to obtain a smooth and homogeneous cream
- Put the mousse into 4 little moulds and then put them in the refrigerator.
- Serve, if you like, with whipped cream, candied fruits, chocolate flakes or other decorations.
- It is recommended to eat the mousse in the first 24 hours.